How to Connect Website Domain Email to Gmail
Most people have a gmail account these days and want to connect their business email from their website to it.
This is how it is done.
Here are the steps you need to follow to add your website email to gmail.
1. Log into your Gmail account.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page and select Settings.
3. Click the Accounts tab and locate the Check mail from other accounts (using POP3) section.
4. Click Add a POP3 mail account you own.
5. Enter the full email address of the account to be linked.
6. Click Next Step.
7. In the Username filed, type in your new email address (your whole email address)
8. In the Password field, enter the password for the email address you set up in the cpanel of your domain.
9. Select Port 110 for a POP3 connection. For a secure email connection, use Port 995.
10. Click the checkboxes next to the options that best suit your needs:
o Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server
o Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail * (Do not check this box)
o Label incoming messages
o Archive incoming messages
11. Click Add Account.
After successfully adding your account, you’ll also have the option of making the added account a custom From address. This will allow you to compose messages in Gmail but have them appear to be sent from your other email account.
Now you can add your email address to also send replies using the same email if you click Yes
All you need to do are the following steps in the next box.
1. Change the SMTP server to mail.yourdomain.com.au (replace smpt.yourdomain.com.au with mail.yourdomain.com.au.
2. Change the Port to 25
3. Click Add Account
You’re almost done! The last thing you need to do is confirm everything by checking an email.
In order to get the email you need, go to the following web address: webmail.yourdomain.com.au.
1. Login with your new email and password you just created
2. Check the email from the Gmail Team and either click the link to confirm or copy/paste the confirmation code into the pop up box
That’s it. Easy as that!