Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Log in to the dashboard of the website using your WordPress login.
- Hover over pages, select New Page.
- Type Title of Page.
- Click on the Toolbar Toggle, if not already open. This gives you more options.
- In the visual editor, add your text .
- To create a heading. Highlight the words in your heading.
- Click on the dropdown box beside Paragraph and choose your heading size.
- Type your text
- When finished, click on Publish (on right side of page) Changes to Update when you are updating.
Create a Page in WordPress
Create a Page in WordPress using the Site Origin Page Builder Plugin